Wednesday, February 24, 2016

The tragedy of our times

Yes, that's right . . . Bruce Jenner can't find a boyfriend.

horrors!

After putting the television watching world through the hell of seeing Jenner transform himself from a once handsome gold-medal winning athlete into a hideously unattractive awkward looking tranny, season two of his torturous show was supposed to focus on Jenner and the new love of his life as they navigate the waters of . . . okay, I just threw up in my mouth a little there . . . sorry.

Anyway, Jenner's so god-awful ugly as a woman that he can't find a boyfriend. I'll admit to being wrong about him wanting to go the full ghey here, I had assumed he was going to do the transgendered lesbian thing. But no, he wants an actual boyfriend. I'm not sure, but I don't think he's gone through the full gender reassignment surgeries, so I think he still has his boy parts. So that means he's not going to get a straight boyfriend, he's gonna have to get a gay boyfriend.

And there's the rub. 'Cause as a tranny, Jenner's just fugly. I mean you'd need the Gaussian blur dialed up to 10 and about a dozen absinthe shots to make him look even remotely attractive to anyone, and I think most gay guys want another guy, right? Not a guy pretending to be a woman. Isn't that defeating the whole purpose of being gay? This stuff really confuses me on a lot of levels. I'll admit that.

So apparently, the producers (sick f*cks that they are) of Jenner's reality (and I use that term very loosely) show are planning on paying someone to be Brucie's boyfriend so they can get on with season two.

And I thought Trump was making the Republican Primaries a nightmare!



Okay, for some mind bleach here to get the images of Jenner and whatever out of your head, here's real biological woman Joanna Krupa topless on a yacht:

joanna krupa topless on a yacht
joanna krupa topless on a yacht
joanna krupa topless on a yacht
joanna krupa topless on a yacht
joanna krupa topless on a yacht
joanna krupa topless on a yacht

No comments: