Monday, July 7, 2014

Cameron Diaz in a bikini = meh

Cameron Diaz has a movie coming out soon, so she's doing the everybody notice me tour, turning up on a beach down here over the weekend:

cameron diaz bikini
cameron diaz bikini

Yeah, just not doing it for me. She's in pretty good shape for 41, though she hasn't had to deal with the after effects of child bearing like many of her contemporaries. And Cameron's thing was never her body anyway, she was always an attitude. A fun-loving, out-going high octane persona that made her more interesting and attractive.

I see she's been getting bikini bottom sizing tips from AnnaLynne McCord:

cameron diaz bikini ass
cameron diaz bikini ass

Not bad. But for my money, if a gal's gonna be walking around the beach with her ass hanging out of her suit, I prefer them to bring the total package like the plush goodness of 50ish Rita Rusic:

rita rusic bikini ass
rita rusic bikini ass

No comments: