Friday, July 18, 2014

So Facebook banned this?

university of warwick rowing calendar

So the story goes that the girls of the University of Warwick rowing team put out a saucy calendar to raise some funds. And then Facebook promptly banned the images.

As I eschew the social media, I know little about Facebook, Twitter, etc., and their rules and regulations except what I run across in online stories. So I cannot legitimately call B.S. on this story. But true or not, the girls are getting more publicity now than they would have if they had simply dropped the calendar online quietly. They are college girls after all, so this could be some clever publicity on their part. All I know is that there is barely more nudity here than one sees in a typical episode of Benny Hill, so I don't know what all the hubbub is about.

But since I'm all about supporting amateur athletics . . . what are you laughing about . . . here's some of the pics to help further the gals fundraising efforts:

university of warwick rowing calendar
university of warwick rowing calendar
university of warwick rowing calendar
university of warwick rowing calendar
university of warwick rowing calendar

1 comment:

GOODSTUFF said...

It just takes a few intolerant oafs to close a Facebook site. I guess this was a bridge or dyke too far!