Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Random internet blogger?

I had that hurled at me today as a pejorative in a comment over a post I put up about a year ago.

Back in June of last year, I lashed out at the New Yorker magazine over their cover that perverted iconic Sesame Street characters Bert & Ernie in the magazine's celebration of the SCOTUS striking down the DOMA (don't you just love all these acronyms?)

Well it took this commentor until now to find my post and he submitted two really lengthy comments dripping with sarcasm and chock full of left wing/MSNBC talking points.

Rather than just tell the guy to "f*ck off" I decided to do a detailed response in the body of the post to explain my thoughts and answer as much of his misguided pronouncements as possible. Yeah. That went about as well as you might expect. I finally got a response today that was, in short form -- "you're wrong about everything because . . . shut up . . . you're stupid!"

Well now he claims he's leaving my blog never to return *sheds single tear* . . . guess I'll just have to keep my chin up and soldier on.



And to help me through my grief . . . here's some random internet busty hotness:


No comments: