Sunday, May 15, 2016

Jaimie Alexander has unfortunate ink

Jaimie Alexander who plays Jane Doe on the television series Blindspot and also appears as Lady Sif in the Thor movies was spotted in Mexico recently rocking the bikini and showing that not all the ink from her television show is put on in the make-up trailer:

jaimie alexander bikini
jaimie alexander bikini

Not getting the bug tattoo at all. The quote beside it is from Carl Jung:

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become

I get the whole "empowerment" thing in the message. But the accompanying graphic confuses me. I suppose she's been asked about this before by some interviewer. I'm not wasting any time digging that up.

I just wonder sometimes how much thought these young folks put into the process when they decide to permanently adorn themselves thusly.

jaimie alexander bikini

No comments: