Saturday, August 3, 2013

Rule 5 Sunday -- improbably named hotness edition

helga lovekaty

I'm always loving models names, sometimes they are so attention grabbing. The first time I heard of Lacey Banghard I thought really?! Seeing as how she's British I'm sure it's pronounced "bingerd" or something like that with their usual understated pronunciation. But you know what it looks like. Yeah

So the other day, I'm trolling around the web and I come across one even better -- Helga Lovekaty. She had me at the name already, then that middle finger pic (#6) just reeled me in :-) Of course it doesn't hurt that she's drop dead gorgeous.

So enjoy this little gallery of hot gals with rockin' names.

*click on the thumbnails for full-sized images*

lacey banghardhelga lovekatylacey banghard lacey banghardlacy banghardhelga lovekaty helga lovekatyhelga lovekatyhelga lovekaty

Rule 5 Sunday suggested by this.

No comments: