Wednesday, July 3, 2013

So, Lana del Rey looks . . . different

lana del rey chola music video

The first time we came across songbird hopeful Lana del Rey she was awkwardly crooning some torch song or something. Guess she's moved on from that now, eh?

lana del rey chola music video

Actually, I guess this is just for some music video or something. And I have to give her props for pouring herself into that chola wanna-be outfit when she clearly doesn't have the body for it. I don't actually listen to her music, so I don't know if she's any good or not. Seems to me I remember her being some sort of Pia Zadora for this generation -- some chick having her career bankrolled by a wealthy . . . somebody, for some reason.

lana del rey chola music video

And I am getting a kick out of the ink:

lana del rey chola music video

Hopefully that's just airbrushed on.

Update:
And just for my little troll in the comments down there, here's the lovely songstress in a bikini showing off that supposedly highly lauded 60s era body:

lana del rey bikini
lana del rey bikini

Update:
And because this post gets an absurd amount of hits, here's Lana trying to be sexy in a sheer top . . . and failing:

lana del rey sheer top

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I have to give her props for pouring herself into that chola wanna-be outfit when she clearly doesn't have the body for it."
Society is fucked because of people like you.
End this fucking judgment an do something better with your time.
I don't even like Lana or listen to her music but I came up on this and just sighed.

postaldog said...

Says the cowardly anonymous commenter.

Yeah, whatever.

Try ending your own fucking judgments and see how that works out for you.

sigh

Danny said...

Are you fucking kidding me? Have you seen the weight standard back in the 50s? Those girls were BEAUTIFUL. I'm a guy and can honestly say Lana's weight is sexy as fuck. I'm sick of losers like you thinking girls should starve themselves till their just skin and bones. You fucktard.

postaldog said...

Seriously dude, calm the eff down!

Nobody's saying she's got to be 85lbs soaking wet, but the bad posture . . . the unimpressive physique . . . the comical faux hood ink . . . she's puttin' on the sessy for the video and I, personally, think she missed by a tad.

Take a valium or something, geez.

Anonymous said...

both Anon1 and danny are obvious lana sweating trolls idiots who aren't hard wired to hang out with women like lana in real life so they gotta stalk her around on the internet. I'm totally with you postaldog, and I'll still have that valium to boot, I have had many beautiful women in my time, sometimes I've had my chicks in twos. That's the truth, but they are 6s/7s/8s, maybe a couple 9s when I peaked (pun intended). I saw your post on Kate Upton, now there is a ten, someone who is built like a ferrari, and that can stand up to the demand of the lights of Hollywood and the curves I have now come to expect in 2D. No offense fool & tool, but lana ain't no 1 in 6 billion like Kate Upton, that's who deserves to be paid big bucks for her skin on a video ad in Penn Station, u MoMo's.

postaldog said...

Yeah, I get comments like that from time to time when I mention that some celeb doesn't make much of an effort to maintain their appearance, even though they make money off their looks.

And I'm with you about Kate -- I love her look.

Thanks for commenting :-)