Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Britney Spears is naked . . . sort of

As you most certainly know, "singer" Britney Spears has finally escaped her conservatorship. I, myself, have very mixed feelings about those things as I have personally seen them horribly abused. So I'm happy that Brit's been able to get herself free, though I do remember the very questionable behaviour that got her in that situation in the first place.

But she's out now. So how to celebrate? Like any other creature of modern media, she gets nekkid on social media:

Pretty tame stuff to be sure, along the lines of all the other very unsexy pics she was putting out during the lead up to her emancipation. aside: how can someone who's spent their entire professional career marketing herself via her looks, be so utterly incapable of composing an attractive selfy? But what might be to come?

I saw a celeb blind a little while back that suggested that earlier in her career, she did a photoshoot for Playboy that was never published. Without her father controlling her career now, those images might see the light of day.

We'll see.

No comments: