Thursday, August 13, 2015

Anne Hathaway found her sunscreen

Or maybe her gigantic towel is in the wash. Or maybe that whole cover-up thing was some sort of body issue situation. Or maybe I don't know what the eff I'm talking about. In any case, the paps got some sort of low-res bikini shots of Ms. Hathaway on vacation in Ibiza which I present here:

anne hathaway bikini ibiza
anne hathaway bikini ibiza
anne hathaway bikini ibiza
anne hathaway bikini ibiza
anne hathaway bikini ibiza

Seriously though -- I saw on several blogs the writers saying that Hathaway covers up and is notoriously camera shy because she obsesses about her body, not thinking it looks good enough or worries that she'll be unfairly critiqued. As a normal, heterosexual male, I've got to say -- she looks pretty bangin' to me. She shouldn't be concerned about her figure one bit, imho.

anne hathaway bikini ibiza

No comments: