Saturday, December 31, 2011

This just in . . . Miley Cyrus = not fat

I know it seems like a silly post to end the year on, but work's just been crushing me, and I don't have the energy to be all topical and stuff.

A week or two ago, Miley Cyrus appeared on the red carpet for some event in a cleavage baring dress, and the celeb bloggers went nuts. From speculation about supposed breast enhancement to gigabytes of snark about how she was all bloated and doughy from drug use, overeating, reckless lifestyle, yada, yada, blah, blah . . .

Here's a couple of pics of Miley in Hawaii from this week:

miley cyrus red bikinimiley cyrus red bikini
miley cyrus red bikinimiley cyrus red bikini

Yeah . . . maybe it's just me, but that doesn't look fat or bloated or doughy or anything. She looks like a typical leggy teenager to me. But then I'm not some blogger dude pretending to be a woman or a gay man and dishing snark by the truckload to generate hits and revenue.

Happy New Year folks!

No comments: