Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Ariel Winter is keepin' it classy too

ariel winter ass in shorts

Remember back earlier this year, when Ariel Winter was an awkward 18 year old trying to come to terms with her breast reduction surgery and a doughy full-figured physique? My how times have changed. The much more comfortable in her own skin Ms. Winter went to something called The Nice Guy in a pair of ripped short shorts, a nearly see-though top and f*ck me boots.

Daddy's little girl, indeed.

ariel winter in short shorts
ariel winter in short shorts

For the record, that Daddy's little girl remark was in reference to a fairly demure picture she posted to Instagram of her and her father. Like I've said many times before . . . so glad I had a boy. If I saw images of my little girl showing her ass like this to the world, I'd probably have a heart attack:

ariel winter ass in shorts

No comments: