Monday, May 21, 2012

Rule 5 Monday -- brought to you by the letter A

amanda beard

This week's Rule 5 posting a random collection of lovely young ladies whose first names begin with the letter "A"

I'm sort of an old school kind of guy. I do my html coding free hand rather than use templates and I tend to sort things, particularly images of people by their last name alphabetically. But it gets tiresome always renaming files and most people online sort images by first name. So my image collection is oddly sorted.

So, enjoy this bunch of cuties no matter how I've arranged them. Because hotness cannot be catagorized anyway, am I right?

*click on the thumbnails for full-sized images*

adrianne palickialyson hannigananne hathaway ann jillianasia argentoavril lavigne anna farisanna kounikovaashley tisdale

Rule 5 Sunday suggested by this.

No comments: