Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Man, did I pick the wrong line of work

I mentioned in an earlier post that my fridge went on the fritz. Well, the repair guy came out today.

I should mention that my refrigerator is 15 years old, and other than replacing the water filter, I've never had a problem with it. For the record, it is a Frigidaire Gallery Professional Series. Hey, no shame in plugging something where consumer's are getting their money's worth. Right?

Anyway, the repair guy comes out, diagnoses the problem -- relay for the auto-defrost isn't working, so the coils freeze over and viola - quits cooling.

But here's my thing -- a $24 part plus $200 labor! Seriously! The guy was there for maybe an hour!

Like I said . . . I'm in the wrong line of work!



And just to find something that puts a smile on my face, here's busty beauty Jordan Carver adding some value to the government's cash for clunkers program:

jordan carver car dumpjordan carver car dump

No comments: