Thursday, October 20, 2011

I swear, some days . . .

. . . just doesn't pay to get out of bed, you know?

I get up on time today, get a nice work out in before leaving for work. Not a bad drive. Days lookin' pretty good.

Then right off the bat at work, our interim boss decides to put his stamp on the place by hammering down with a bunch of worthless nit-picky rules he says are needed so we can "get back to basics." Yeah. We've been kicking ass and taking names in the city by being number one in all the productivity catagories for the last two years. But this bozo thinks we need to be whipped into shape.

fabulous

Then, even though we're slammed with mail (yeah, that still happens even with the volume down, funny huh?), I have to put two routes up. No biggie, I do that every day anyway. Oh, but I have to do the collection tour as well.

So that's -- do the work of two employees, plus race around the city emptying blue collection boxes and get back to the office before the truck from the plant gets there. 'Cause god help ya if the boss has to drive the collection mail down to the plant . . .

Then, this gal who's been flirting with me like crazy the last couple of weeks, to the point of giving me the "Hey, we should make plans to get together..." and you know what I mean by "get together" right?
*nudge nudge, wink wink*

Bear in mind here that I haven't had a date this millenium! Look in the dictionary next to the phrase "lonely & desperate" and you'll see my picture.

Well, today she hits me with the bit about how we have to stop all this, and it's all wrong, and yeah she wants it, but we can't . . . yada yada, blah blah blah.
So here's me -- I guess I won't be needing this . . . *rips out heart, throws it on the ground and stomps on it*

So I spend the rest of the day doing my job feeling like I've got a stake rammed through my chest. Have a crappy drive home. And when I get there . . . I've got a letter from the IRS. Guess who made a mistake on their taxes and owes more money?

Yuck! What a day!



So here's a pic of Megan Fox v2.0 - Rosie Huntington-Whitely throwing a little nsfw action at ya so if you're one of the three people that read this blog, at least your day won't be a total loss:

rosie huntington-whitely nsfw

No comments: