Sunday, October 16, 2016

Rule 5 Sunday -- clean out that damn closet, boy!

mimi lesseos

So I'm a bit of a packrat, I tend to save all kinds of stuff, including magazines of all sorts. I have a huge collection of magazines that have Mulder and Scully on the cover from my X-Files geek days. I also have my old comic book collections and a bunch of vintage MAD magazines -- those I'm keeping. Everything else is working its way into the garbage can.

But since folks are always looking for some of these old images, I've been scanning the Playboys before throwing them out. It's a tedious process and one that has brought me face to face with some odd problems -- like the warping of the page edges from the binding process. Very weird.

But here's a sampling of the various celebs that graced the pages of Playboy in the late 80s through the 90s -- Jessica Hahn versions 1.0 and 2.0, Joey Heatherton, Vanna White and others. Enjoy.

*click on the thumbnails for full-sized images*

jessica hahn playboyvanna white playboydonna michelle samantha fox playboykaren mayo-chandlerjoey heatherton playboy sharon stone playboyjessica hahn playboyrhonda ridley-scott

Rule 5 Sunday suggested by this.

No comments: