Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Anne Hathaway is self conscious

Off vacationing with family and friends in Spain, actress Anne Hathaway went swimming off a yacht and then pulled this amazing number getting back on board:

anne hathaway bikini cover-up
anne hathaway bikini cover-up
anne hathaway bikini cover-up
anne hathaway bikini cover-up

I'm not sure whether to feel sorry for her or shake my head at her climbing into a huge blanket then laying out on the deck totally covered up. I mean why bother? Why not just go lay under the canopy where there's no sun? I suppose it could be because she's so fair-skinned that she's worried about burning, but she still wants to feel the sun's warmth. But I suspect it's more that she doesn't want her picture in a bathing suit plastered all over the web and every celeb magazine.

Like I said -- am I feeling sorry for her? With a net worth estimated at over $15 million . . . nah, not feeling sorry for her. Tough life there, kid. Suck it up.

anne hathaway bikini cover-up

No comments: