Sunday, February 2, 2014

Rule 5 Sunday -- Mai Nishida

mai nishida

It's Super Bowl Sunday, and I'm sure everyone is going to be doing football themed stuff. So I'm taking it out a whole different door.

I came across these pics of Japanese model Mai Nishida a while back and thought wow! So enjoy something a little different today and I hope whichever team you're rooting for does well.

*click on the thumbnails for full-sized images*

mai nishidamai nishidamai nishida
mai nishidamai nishidamai nishida
mai nishidamai nishidamai nishida

Rule 5 Sunday suggested by this.

2 comments:

GOODSTUFF said...

thanks - I like her style

This Gong Xi Fa Cai issue is hosted by Ursula Andress (Ms Undress). Plus Albert Einstein and Rule 5 stuff

GOODSTUFF'S BLOGGING MAGAZINE (124th Issue)

http://goodstuffsworld.blogspot.com/2014/01/goodstuffs-blogging-magazine-124th-issue.html

postaldog said...

Yeah, she's got a dangerous, sexy style to her. When I first ran across pics of her I was thinking Oh boy, this one looks like trouble.

In a good way, of course :-)

Thanks for the linkage!