Monday, October 27, 2014

Daily Duffster

Uber cutie Hilary Duff was spotted out and about today and . . . HOLY HELL! Get a load of them shorts!

Hilary duff ripped shorts

Yowzers! This is a look I can totally get with for my Duffster :-)

Hilary duff ripped shorts
Hilary duff ripped shorts
Hilary duff ripped shorts

I'm getting a kick out of her futile attempt to hide the shreddiness of those shorts from the pap. Sorry cutie, but there ain't enough shirt to pull down there. Not sure why she's so worried, you actually can't see anything. And it's not like she's in her backyard or something, she's out in public, so . . . not gettin' it. But definitely enjoyin' the look :-)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like the Duffster has some pretty little piggies...

GOODSTUFF said...

369 lucky number?

postaldog said...

Might be my lucky number now :-)

And I've noticed her looking a little busty in recent pictures. I wonder if she got a stealth boob job?

And who the hell dinged this post with a meh? I hope that's for my lousy writing and not the Hilary's awesome hotness!

Anonymous said...

Lol! Wasn't me, bro.