Monday, February 17, 2014

Happy Birthday Denise Richards

Actress Denise Richards turns 43 today. I think it's also Paris Hilton's birthday, but with a choice to do something on one or the other . . . is it really a choice?

Yeah, that's what I thought too.

I've always liked Richards as an actress. She does decent work over a variety of genres. And quite frankly, she has the best "smoldering" look of any of the gals in her generation. A combination of the eyes and eyebrows and the way she curls her mouth . . . when she tips her head down and gives the camera that look . . . woof!

Other than her foolish decision to marry that douchebag Charlie Sheen, she's done pretty well for herself. And, as evidenced by recent pics on celeb blogs and such, she's still pretty rockin' at 43.

Anyway, here's some pics from her Playboy pictorial some years back:

denise richards playboy
denise richards playboy
denise richards playboy
denise richards playboy



Okay . . . I guess I just can't let this pass . . . apparently Paris Hilton went commando at her birthday party over the weekend and wore a dress that made sure everyone knew that she was letting things breathe, if you know what I mean:

paris hilton no panties birthday

*sigh*   Thought I was going to get away with ignoring her too . . .

No comments: