Sunday, September 22, 2013

Bikini bottoms > Jennifer Nicole Lee

So I'm cruising around the celeb sites looking for something interesting, and I see this photoset of fitness guru (that's what they say she is anyway) Jennifer Nicole Lee, and she's . . . well . . . see for yourself:

jennifer nicole lee ass

And I thought, is it just me or is she always falling out of her bikini bottoms? I mean, with an ass like that . . . I don't know, but it sure seems that way:

jennifer nicole lee bikini ass

Okay, lacey material. I get that one, but:

jennifer nicole lee bikini ass

Seriously?!

jennifer nicole lee bikini ass
jennifer nicole lee bikini ass

Okay, swimming will do that, and I get the "fix your wedgy" thing.

jennifer nicole lee bikini ass

But I don't know, seems a bit contrived to me . . . wait a second. Staged?! Nah. Who'd do a thing like that?

1 comment:

GOODSTUFF said...

ass cleavage - reminds me; need to fix that leaky pipe