Monday, January 16, 2012

Well, the playoffs are set now

For the AFC, it'll be the Patriots vs. Ravens, and in the NFC we have the Giants vs. 49ers.

I was sorry to see the Broncos get dumped out, especially with such a one-sided drubbing. I don't like all the grief that Tebow's been taking from . . . pretty much everyone, everywhere, and I would have like to have seen him advance or at least lose the game in a squeaker.

Oh well.

Happy to see the 49ers back in it. Where the heck did they come from?! Last time I was thinking about them, they were stinking up the league. Now . . . playoffs! Cool!

Don't understand how the Giants are in there. They just don't seem that dominant to me. But apparently they are. They beat the Packers pretty convincingly.

And the Ravens . . . when Ray Lewis retires, I'll think about liking them.

So, I'm not sure if it's a good thing, but I've got someone to root for and someone to root against in the playoffs . . .

My perfect scenario is a Patriots v 49ers Superbowl.

Now if only that can come true . . .

No comments: