Sunday, July 31, 2016

Like a good neighbor . . .

So why does my neighbor, who doesn't work, have to mow his lawn on Sunday morning at 8:30am? Motherf*cker is home all week long and could take care of that rat's nest any time during the week when folks aren't home. Why at the break of dawn on Sunday?!

Its a rhetorical question. Just one of those things that drives me nuts. This is when I wish I was my father -- all 6'3" of him, with just enough of that hint of deadly menace below the surface that when he told his neighbors something, they didn't argue with him.

*sigh* Sorry, just had to get that off my chest.

2 comments:

Tuerqas said...

I am one of those who needs a fan or humidifier in the winter just for the white noise. Between that and closed up house AC, my early waking neighbor rarely wakes me. Generally it is pain that wakes me up every morning and often 2-3 times a night. Frankly, I would prefer the noise...

postaldog said...

I'm sorry to hear about your chronic pain situation.

As someone who suffers from nerve damage and lots of repetitive motion injuries, I live with pain every day. Totally sympathetic to your situation buddy.

Hope you're able to eventually find some relief.