Thursday, April 16, 2015

I don't think Selena Gomez is on Goopy's SNAP diet

Some pics of Selena Gomez frolicking at the beach surfaced today, and oh my, is she sporting some delightful pudginess:

selena gomez bikini pudgy

I'm kind of wondering just what she looks like when she's not sucking her belly in so hard   heh

selena gomez bikini pudgy
selena gomez bikini pudgy

Got to give her props for wearing that little bitty suit, 'cause it's not exactly containing her fullness in the most flattering way. But as I've said before -- I'm sort of a less is more sort of guy when it comes to bikinis, so . . .



And as another blogger pointed out just recently -- life is a spectrum. So on the other end of the this particular spectrum is Keri Russell who looks like a cheeseburger and milkshake wouldn't be such a bad idea once in a while:

keri russell bikini
keri russell bikini
keri russell bikini

No comments: