Thursday, December 5, 2013

So, Scully got nekkid . . .

I don't know if this is a "Save the eels" thing or a "Damn the Japanese fishing industry" thing or the opposite. I just know that they got Gillian Anderson naked for a promotional image and churned out this:

gillian anderson naked

Yeah

Ummm . . . seriously guys, Gillian Anderson is one of the most classically gorgeous women in the movie industry. And I know she isn't 20-something anymore, but between the look on her face and that hideous thing around her neck, they couldn't have done a better job making her un-attractive than that mess.

eesh!

I had to dig into my collection of X-files stuff from back when I was geeking out over the television show, to find some classic Scully hotness to eye/mind bleach that eel pic out of my head:

gillian anderson hotnessgillian anderson hotnessgillian anderson hotness
gillian anderson hotnessgillian anderson hotnessgillian anderson hotness

No comments: