Sunday, March 27, 2016

Happy Easter

happy easter

Happy Easter to my handful of readers.

Most folks that do Easter posts dig around in the Bible for awesomely awesome quotes about the Resurrection and such, but I offer this quote from Ezekiel that always makes me think of my best friend who passed away this time last year:
EZEKIEL 18.5 --

"If a man is righteous and does what is lawful and right -- [if he] does not oppress any one, but restores to the debtor his pledge, commits no robbery, gives his bread to the hungry and covers the naked with a garment, does not lend at interest or take any increase, withholds his hand from iniquity, executes true justice between man and man, walks in my statutes, and is careful to observe my ordinances -- he is righteous , he shall surely live, says the Lord God."

Miss you, brother. Peace to any who come through here today.

No comments: