Thursday, June 23, 2016

Chloe Grace Moretz has pierced nipples

chloe grace moretz pierced nipples

18 year old actress Chloe Grace Moretz went out on the town with her mother recently. I'm not sure what the weather is like in California right now -- it's 90+ degrees here and humid as f*ck, but Chloe paired a see-through black top with a denim jacket worn over her shoulders.

I'm reminded of when my son got his first tattoo (on his calf) and he started wearing knee-high socks when he had previously spent every other waking moment of his life in ankle socks. I don't know if he thought he was getting one past me, but the sudden odd fashion change didn't go unnoticed by this parent. I wonder about Chloe's mom, because the demon of flash photography revealed another fashion accessory young Chloe was sporting . . . yep, pierced nipples:

chloe grace moretz pierced nipples

I'm not an expert in these things, but it has been my experience (don't ask) that girls usually only pierce one nipple. Not sure what her thoughts are here, she's taken some unnecessary grief over her late blooming physique from the prurient blogging crowd, but along with the ink she's sporting nowadays . . . I guess it's a teen thing.

And going out with mom in a see-through top?! So glad I didn't have a daughter. A public fashion display like that would have killed me right on the spot.

chloe grace moretz pierced nippleschloe grace moretz pierced nipples

On a simply fashion advise note -- I feel for Chloe's attempt to find flattering looks for her unconventional body. She's got preternaturally long legs that make the current fashion of high-wasted jeans unbecoming on her. She can pull off the shorts look well, and low-rise pants lengthen her torso a bit, something she should consider imho.

chloe grace moretz ass in spandexchloe grace moretz ass in spandex
chloe grace moretz long legs in shortschloe grace moretz long legs in shorts
chloe grace moretz hot fashion
chloe grace moretz long legs in shortschloe grace moretz long legs in shorts

No comments: