Friday, July 1, 2011

How long is this week, anyway?

I swear, this week feels like it's ten freekin' days long! It just keeps going and going . . .

I'm too pooped to even make smart-ass comments about stuff, so let me just say this about that:

You know how you go to these websites, and they have those paid ads at the top or on the corner or somewhere? So I'm on some site the other day, and this one ad is for a company called English Laundry and it's advertising clothes inspired by Paul McCartney and John Lennon.

So I'm thinking, okay, I'll bite, and I click over. And there's shirts and stuff, like this:


Now maybe it's just me, but when I look at this shirt, it doesn't scream "JOHN LENNON!" you know? I mean, I get artistic and I get influenced and all, but I'm just not feelin' this.

Hey, good luck with your company, I'm sure it's a nice quality shirt, more power to ya, but . . .



And here's Lindsay Lohan from a recent issue of FHM Russia, not looking photoshopped at all, as I note that she celebrated her release from the living hell of house arrest by getting, literally, falling down drunk the other night.

I'm sure that was just a one off, nothing to worry about, she's totally on the straight and narrow now, for sure . . .

lindsay lohan fhm russia

2 comments:

penatent_man said...

like the shirt but would never buy/wear it lol. also random bit of info: today(july 2nd) is LiLo's birthday..... shes 25.

postaldog said...

Looks hot to me, like it's heavy fabric. You could never wear that in Florida. Probably perfect for England or up north. Just don't get the "inspired by" stuff. Now if it was a Nehru jacket or something like that . . .