Friday, July 7, 2017

Taylor Momsen is still alive . . . and topless

Haven't heard much from actress/songbird Taylor Momsen in a while. Last thing I posted about her was the video for Heaven Knows, a pretty decent rocker that got some serious airplay at the time.

I was just thinking the other day that she seemed to have dropped off the radar since then, but lo and behold, a pic turns up online today of her prepping for what looks to be a video shoot for a song. Naturally she's topless, I guess the A&R guys think that's the only was people will pay attention to her.

Frankly, though I have nothing against a little skin from my female celebs, if Taylor could get some decent songwriting going and churn out some good rock, she could appear in a burlap bag and I'd be happy.

Anyway, here's the pic:

taylor momsen topless for video shoot

No comments: